Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.118 INR / CAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,568 (C$1,987) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (40 minutes ago)