Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.414 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 36% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,381 (€1,049) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)