Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.610 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 22% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,151 (€1,366) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)