Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 14% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,790 (€1,512) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,440 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (35 minutes ago)