Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.785 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 81% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,851 (2,613 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (41 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)