Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.329 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨62,467 ($b6,696) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)