Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.876 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨46,739 (2,615TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)