Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,146 (¥179,636) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Qingdao costs 元154,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €11 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)