Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.018 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,470 (6,023 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)