Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.273 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,991 (3,820 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)