Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.879 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,123 (5,432 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (34 minutes ago)