Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.346 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 34% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,598 (4,425 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)