Cost of living comparison between Torreón, Mexico and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.294 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨72,539 (Mex$ 22,020) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)