Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00190 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨70,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨60,871 (﷼ 32,063,849) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)