Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨64,382 (﷼ 32,443,708) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)