Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨76,880 (﷼ 37,227,539) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £994 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 66,678 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)