Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨50,107 (﷼ 25,290,612) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)