Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.089 INR / RUB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,970 (руб 70,685) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)