Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.091 INR / RUB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨68,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨60,599 (руб 55,527) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)