Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / JPY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,540 (¥120,965) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)