Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02010 INR / MGA
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 22% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,081 (4,729,747 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (31 minutes ago)