Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar vs Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02034 INR / MGA
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 22% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,334 (5,472,357 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Allahabad.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)