Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01989 INR / MGA
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 22% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,366 (3,737,915 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Trujillo costs S/. 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surabaya costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)