Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02126 INR / MGA
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 23% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,955 (4,749,163 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)