Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 INR / DZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,953 (131,418 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)