Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / DZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,511 (136,185 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)