Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 23% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨86,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨65,984 in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (35 minutes ago)