Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 26% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨47,254 in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)