Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.763 INR / MDL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨73,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨69,024 (18,345 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)