Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.359 INR / RON
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,602 (4,683 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 89,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)