Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.482 INR / RON
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 10% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨70,422 (4,549 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)