Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.532 INR / RON
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨61,336 (3,498 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)