Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 108% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,258 (€2,236) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (29 minutes ago)