Cost of living comparison between Tianjin, China and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.938 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 63% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,276 (元12,304) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)