Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.435 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 32% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,478 (元11,604) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨83,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)