Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.708 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 51% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,224 (元12,281) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)