Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 25% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨49,507 in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)