Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 25% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨59,841 in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 4 hours ago)