Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018.
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 25% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨48,247 in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)