Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.997 INR / BTN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 29% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,322 (89,550 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)