Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 INR / BTN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 19% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,476 (74,185 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)