Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.998 INR / BTN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,266 (68,393 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)