Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 661 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.623 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 57% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,260 (€1,155) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (44 minutes ago)