Cost of living comparison between Tétouan, Morocco and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.805 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,165 (14,571 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 4 hours ago)