Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.560 INR / MAD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,173 (9,631 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)