Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.929 INR / MZN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 4% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,290 (70,290 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)