Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.064 INR / MZN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,144 (77,193 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 67₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)