Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.976 INR / BRL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,370 (R$ 5,625) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)