Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.274 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨73,031 (Mex$ 22,305) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)