Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.542 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨67,046 (Mex$ 18,931) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U33 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (38 minutes ago)