Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.352 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨58,656 (R 10,959) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (36 minutes ago)