Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,254 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.161 INR / ILS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 150% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,317 (8,607 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (27 minutes ago)