Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.851 INR / TRY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,203 (4,997TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)