Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,868 prices entered by 410 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00206 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,117 (﷼ 34,554,990) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)