Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,221 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,448 (﷼ 49,513,159) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (41 minutes ago)