Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,338 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00192 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,150 (﷼ 46,993,398) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (44 minutes ago)