Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,402 prices entered by 451 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00185 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,617 (﷼ 46,361,305) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (44 minutes ago)