Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.760 INR / HNL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 37% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,032 (L 36,241) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (1 minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (37 minutes ago)