Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.752 INR / HNL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 43% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,175 (L 32,399) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)