Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.790 INR / HNL
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 46% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,081 (L 40,887) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)