Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.281 INR / MYR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,983 (RM4,711) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (36 minutes ago)