Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.918 INR / NZD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 120% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,929 (NZ$3,046) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)