Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23601 INR / HUF
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,834 (410,294 Ft) in Tatabánya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)