Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00785 INR / UZS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 34% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨41,420 (5,273,279 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Valletta costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)