Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00811 INR / UZS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 35% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨50,898 (6,279,537 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (23 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)