Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02029 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 25% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,351 (5,783,540 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)