Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01594 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,144 (5,152,366 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)