Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00816 INR / UZS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 40% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨38,235 (4,687,038 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palmerston North costs NZ$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)