Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01697 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 12% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,904 (6,179,927 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)