Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.874 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 35% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,080 (€1,041) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (35 minutes ago)