Cost of living comparison between Tartu, Estonia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 53% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,404 (€1,309) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)