Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 62% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,486 (€1,845) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)