Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.229 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,086 (€1,380) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)