Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,513 (€1,779) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (38 minutes ago)