Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.265 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,012 (3,874 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (41 minutes ago)