Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.062 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,080 (3,939 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)