Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.620 INR / PLN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,683 (5,090 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨82,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)