Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.934 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨57,326 ($b5,771) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anyang costs ₩8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)