Cost of living comparison between Tarija, Bolivia and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.759 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 13% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,869 ($b7,262) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)