Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.407 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨73,886 ($b7,854) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)