Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.476 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,791 ($b8,842) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)