Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.656 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨68,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨61,887 ($b6,409) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)