Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.920 INR / BOB
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is about the same as in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨76,728 ($b7,735) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)