Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19141 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨65,617 (342,809 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)