Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00484 INR / IDR
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 34% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,613 (Rp 19,958,500) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)