Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.488 INR / MXN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨51,499 (Mex$ 14,763) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)