Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.093 INR / GHS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 8% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨86,675 (GH₵5,386) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (21 minutes ago)