Cost of living comparison between Tamale, Ghana and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.348 INR / GHS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 8% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,503 (GH₵5,169) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (43 minutes ago)