Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20292 INR / KZT
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 9% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,955 (354,593 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)