Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.687 INR / GHS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 152% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,683 (GH₵13,391) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (31 minutes ago)