Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.400 INR / GHS
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 163% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨205,380 (GH₵13,336) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (21 minutes ago)