Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.552 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 5% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,361 (元6,194) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)