Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.826 INR / CNY
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 16% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,928 (元8,236) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)