Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.246 INR / TWD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 55% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,300 (45,557 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)