Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 INR / TWD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 55% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,153 (56,245 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)