Cost of living comparison between Tainan City, Taiwan and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.110 INR / TWD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 31% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,923 (38,829 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)