Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.170 INR / TWD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 23% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,425 (40,292 NT$) in Tainan City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)