Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Allahabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.167 INR / TWD
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 42% more expensive than in Allahabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,657 (61,214 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Allahabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)