Cost of living comparison between Tacna, Peru and Allahabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.829 INR / PEN
Do you live in Allahabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 9% cheaper than in Allahabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Allahabad you would need to make just about ₨71,458 (S/. 3,604) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)